The trade fair "elektrotechnik" takes place from Wednesday 13th till Friday 15th Feruary 2019.
Halls: 3B – 8
Daily from 9:00 to 17:00
Bi-annual trade fair
Benefits of an attractive location
- Central location in the most densely populated federal state in Germany.
- Excellent infrastructure: Dortmund, one of the biggest metropolises in the Ruhr Area, is reached easily by car, train and plane.
- 19.1% of all German companies in the electrical engineering / information engineering and electrical mechanical engineering trade originate from North-Rhine Westphalia (NRW) and account for 21.4% of the total net annual turnover, with 30.68 billion €. (Source: Federal Office of Statistics)
- NRW is ranked number one among the ‘European regions of the Future’: it scored top marks in categories like ‘Investment Location’ and ‘Economic Potential’. (Source: Foreign Direct Investment Magazine)
- Visitor potential: catchment area of 300k, 88% of visitors come from NRW, others from Lower Saxony, Rhineland-Palatinate and the Benelux states.
Here you will find information about the ticket rates of elektrotechnik 2019 at the online sale and at the cash register. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
The online ticket shop is open.
|1-day-ticket adult||15,00 €||18,50 €|
|1-day-ticket reduced*||9,00 €||10,50 €|
|seminar participants**||-||6,50 €|
* Young people aged 14-16, pupils, students, trainees, participants in the Federal Voluntary Service, holders of the Dortmund-Pass, unemployed, handicapped people with a valid identity card.
** seminar of Employer´s Liability Insurance Association. Exclusively with invitation.